fun.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

28 Days & Counting...

That's how long it has been since my phone interview :/

I know it could be totally worse, but still, it has made me almost exclude the program as an option all together. Sooo sad to admit to, but true. I would Love Love Love to go down & experience another program, but something inside me is screaming NURSING SCHOOOOOOOOOOL! DO IT!

Hmm... Which will make it that much more difficult to decline an offer if I recieve one. I really don't know what I want to do? Even if I get an offer Disney seems to be just out of my reach. Who knows maybe in a couple weeks I'll be on the opposite end of the spectrum again, letting the little voice in me scream Do DISNEY DO DISNEY!!!

I just need to get pumped up again & find my glimmer of hope :D

So Update your Blogs & Vlogs People! Especially if you've just arrived down there!

I'd love to check it out!

I started a Vlog a week or so ago... It just shows some of my favorite things I've collected from my Disney college Program & visits to the Park so if you wanna check it out, help yourself :) http://www.youtube.com/user/BDoubleD

No comments:

Post a Comment